I have been requested to do a review of AWeber email marketing tool. Over the past, I have used several email marketing tools, but have preferred AWeber over any other email marketing tool out there. For this reason, today I would like to share with you my AWeber review.
In this review, I will share with you my personal likes and dislikes of AwWeber, price comparison, and lastly my verdict.
Before we start though if you have any questions or concerns about any of the content I have on my site, please do feel free to comment in the comment section below, and I would be more than happy to connect.
Price: Depending on the plan you choose to enroll in (see below price list)
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
AWeber is an email marketing tool, which allows businesses and organizations to connect with and grow with their followers and convert prospects into loyal customers.
Email marketing is considered to be the most effective marketing channel that can be utilized by organizations to help them grow their sales, and stay connected with their customers as well as their followers.
What You Get With AWeber ?
- You have the ability to import and host an email database. You can add your subscribers to a certain set of autoresponders, and tag them.
- You get well over 700 templates available for you to choose from.
- You get to use autoresponders. It is so easy to set up follow up emails based on time interval. For instance, you can automatically send subscribers a on boarding e-mail after they sign up and you can send an email 3 days later with a promo code. It is so easy to use this feature with AWeber.
- AWeber has responsive email designs. All the e-mail templates are responsive.
- You can practice Split testing.
- You have access to e-mail analytics whereby you can monitor key stats such as open rate, clickthroughs and bounces, and much more.
- Phone, email and live chat help. If you ever need help or have a question, someone is always there to assist.
- Segmentation options. You are able to create segments based on the contents of any field in your database, as well as based on user activity such as emails opened, web pages visited, links clicked, products bought and much more.
- Blog to email functionality.
This is basically what you get when you sign up with AWeber, now let’s see how much it would cost to join AWeber.
How Much Does AWeber Cost?
|$19/mo||$29/mo||$49/mo||$69/mo||$149/mo||Get a Quote|
|Sign Up Forms||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|6,000+ Stock Photos||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Quarterly and Annual billing options also available.
Based on a 1000 subscribers list, AWeber costs $29 per month, while with other email marketing tools, it would cost:
- $12/ month with Mad Mimi.
- $0/month with Mailchimp – You pay $0 for up to 2,000 subscribers.
- $15/month with Getresponse.
- $32/month with iContact.
On the other hand, if hosting a larger list. For instance, 10,000 subscribers, it would cost you $69 with AWeber and:
- $79/month with iContact.
- $75/month with Mailchimp.
- $65/ month with Getresponse.
- $42/month with Mad Mimi.
So a couple of email marketing tools may be a better option in terms of pricing. But you must first check and see if you are able to practice affiliate marketing, as some email marketing tools (Mail Chimp) prohibit affiliate marketing.
What I Like About AWeber :
- It is an easy to use email marketing tool – No need for design or coding experience. It’s great for people like me, because I don’t know anything about coding, or design.
- AWeber has a support team, which is available 7 days a week. From my experience, if I ever need assistance with anything, they are usually fast in replying back. This is great for me, because I don’t feel like I am on my own.
- There are plenty of educational resources- Free webinars, how-to guides, and video tutorials.
- There is also an award-winning blog, which is regularly updated with advice to help its users to improve their email marketing. This makes it much easier to find answers if you are ever stuck on something.
- As mentioned earlier, you get 700+ email templates.
- You don’t bother your subscribers to have to opt-in again if you come from a different email marketing tool.
- You have the option of whether to subscribe people to your list on a single or double opt-in basis.
- AWeber does not outsource their E-mail delivery infrastructure (unlike other email platforms). This is a very important factor when it comes to getting your emails in front of subscribers.
- AWeber delivers more permission-based emails in one month than most of their competitors have in a year.
What I Dislike About Aweber :
- When it comes to money, AWeber can be costly opposed to other email marketing tools. And this might be an issue for some people, especially if they are low toward funds.
If you have a small email database, and you are tight on budget, then I would recommend using other email marketing tools. There are so many email marketing tools out there for you to use.
If you are new to email marketing, AWeber has a lot of educational resources for you to assist in getting your email list going. As mentioned above they have a how-to guide, which I strongly recommend you read before deciding on AWeber.
AWeber is a great and flexible email marketing tool. They let you practice affiliate marketing, unlike other email marketing tools out there, which restrict the use of affiliate marketing.
Moreover, platforms like ConvertKit and Drip both outsource their email delivery, which means if something goes awry with that third-party sender, they have no control over it. As mentioned earlier, AWeber does not outsource their email delivery.
Having said that, AWeber cares about their customers and their success.
If you have a huge email database, you are better off using AWeber, because it is inexpensive opposed to other email marketing tools out there.
Do not base an email marketing tool on price, rather see how much you get as a return on investment. You get way more for what AWeber charges you each month.
If you are still unsure whether or not to use Aweber as your email marketing tool, you can sign up with them and try AWeber for free for the first 30 days and see if it’s something you would be interested in.You can sign up below or you can click here.
Thanks for reading my review of AWeber. If you have used AWeber, and would like to share your views on it, please feel free to comment below. I would love to hear from you. You can always give it a try with and see if it works for you.